...My attempt at Doctor Who Fanfic...

I've always been disappointed by the "almost relationships" on Doctor Who. So, now I'm going to write some Fanfic to fill in the blanks. In my world the Doctor deserves some lovin'!

I do not own the rights to any Doctor Who characters or images... I'm just paying them homage!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rose Bud

So, I've been watching Doctor Who for years now, and I can honestly say its my favorite show. Whovians who have been there from the beginning know better then most, there is heart break in almost every relationship on this show. Don't get me wrong, there is not a thing I would change about the way they do it. I understand why the Doctor can't stay with a single companion forever, and I wouldn't want to watch the show if he did... but a girl can dream, and there is a lot of time on the TARDIS that isn't accounted for.

This is just an experiment for me (I have never written fanfic)... and I'm pretty sure no one will ever read it, but I plan on writing a scene whenever I can.


I'll post later this week...Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment